Experienced Business Immigration Paralegal
E&M Mayock, a downtown San Francisco immigration law firm, has an immediate need for an experienced business immigration paralegal. Join this savvy international team to work at the highest level in the immigration field with quality clients and sophisticated colleagues.
This is a full-time position with a nationally recognized firm offering a competitive compensation package, including 401(k), medical, dental, life and disability insurance.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum 2-3 years business immigration paralegal experience
- Effective and accurate preparation of a wide range of employment-based immigrant and non-immigrant petitions
- Excellent English writing, proofreading, analytical, research, oral and written communication & organizational skills
- Ability to analyze issues and effectively interact with corporate petitioners, beneficiaries and law firm staff
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple cases
- Familiarity with immigration form software such as INS Zoom
- References attesting to your customer service focus and excellent work product
Required Experience and Education: Comprehensive knowledge of immigration and nationality law matters and mastery of multiple case types, including E-1/2/3, H, L, TN, O, P, PERM, EB1 & IV filings. Paralegal certificate, Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required in International Relations, Business Administration, or a closely related field.
Desired Qualities: Dedication; professional attitude and demeanor; foreign language ability.
To apply: Please send cover letter, resume, writing sample and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. All replies will be kept confidential. No phone calls please. EOE.